13th March 2012, 10:20 AM
chakradhar polocherla

Can I do part time M.Tech course in EEE after completion of B.Tech in ECE in full time?

respected sir,

my name is chakradhar.i am working in DTPL,Hyd.working in Electrical Side.i completed B.Tech in ECE (full time),i want to do part time M.tech in (EEE).is there any problem to do course with B.tech ECE.

pls give reply me as soon as possible.

thanking you sir,

chakradhar P

17th May 2012, 12:49 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: Can I do part time M.Tech course in EEE after completion of B.Tech in ECE in full time?

Yes you can choose your m.tech programme at the time of admissions and if you want to get seat in iits and nits then you have to secure a very good rank in GATE exam and also the m.tech progarmme can be choosen for the option as your wish either it is related to EEE or any other.
4th April 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do part time M.Tech course in EEE after completion of B.Tech in ECE in full time?

my b.tech percentage is 55 . . .annd i have more than 75% in tenth and inter. am i eligible to TCS???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?