15th July 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in B.Tech lateral entry route upon failing in the Diploma?

Will I get admission to do B.Tech via lateral entry route in November, 2019 academic session after completing my Diploma in Mechanical branch which I did not cleared last year?

31st July 2019, 02:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.Tech lateral entry route upon failing in the Diploma?

The lateral entry admission in Bachelor of technology course is given to candidates who have completed diploma from a recognized board.

Candidates who have failed in diploma cannot apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test for admission in government colleges.

To apply for LEET exam, you must have passed diploma from a recognized institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?