18th February 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?

Hi Sir,
I am a second year failed Diploma Mechanical Engineering student. Can I get direct second year admission in Aeronautical Diploma course? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  2. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  3. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  4. Admission to direct 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 65% in Diploma Mechanical? List of the government institutes?
  5. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  6. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  7. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  11. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  14. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  15. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  17. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  18. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
19th February 2016, 10:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am a second year failed Diploma Mechanical Engineering student. Can I get direct second year admission in Aeronautical Diploma course? Please help me to know about this.
No,you are not eligible to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed 3rd semester without any backlog with above 85% marks are eligible to switch the stream.
19th February 2016, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?

No, you cannot get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after failing in 2nd year Diploma Mechanical Engineering course. You cannot change your branch from Mechanical to Aeronautical Engineering in the middle while pursuing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course. So, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examinations to qualify in Diploma Mechanical Engineering second year, and if you are interested to pursue Aeronautical Engineering, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
20th February 2016, 12:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get direct admission in Aeronautical Diploma course in 2nd year after having failed in 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as there is no such provision for it.You need to take admission from the very beginning of the course and not in the middle of it and then can further pursue it.
20th February 2016, 12:38 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in 2nd year of Aeronautical Diploma course after having failed in the second year Diploma in another stream. You cannot change your stream from one field to another in the middle of the course, therefore, I am sorry to say that you will have to deal with the course or rather you can get admission in Aeronautical diploma course from the start.
21st February 2016, 02:25 PM
monikasiri

No,you cannot get into Aeronautical Diploma after failing in 2nd year.Only students who complete their third semester with 85% of aggregate can get into second of any stream they desire.So,if you are interested to join in Aeronautical Diploma,it is suggestible to write the entrance exam for Diploma and join in Aeronautical Diploma from first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?