26th January 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in a Government college for a candidate with around 1 Lac rank in NEET?

Hello friends, my daughter has got around 1 Lac rank in NEET. She want to get admission for BSc in Agriculture course in any Government college. So I would like to know that with this rank in NEET she can get BSc Agriculture seat in any Government college?

5th February 2019, 05:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in a Government college for a candidate with around 1 Lac rank in NEET?

Admission in government college in B.Sc Agriculture course is conducted on the basis of examination conducted by ICAR.

The examination is conducted by state government for admission in state government colleges.

Admission in government colleges are not conducted on the basis of score in the NEET. So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for the admission.

9th February 2019, 02:21 AM
@sonalikumari
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in a Government college for a candidate with around 1 Lac rank in NEET?

First, you should know that for admission in BSc agriculture, an organization ICAR conduct exam every for admission in BSc agriculture.

NEET does not take admission in BSc.
To apply for ICAR if you are interested in doing BSc(agriculture)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?