3rd June 2018, 01:53 AM
Pasha m

Possibility to get BVSc seat through Management quota in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate with 91000 rank in AP-EAMCET?

Hello everyone, My son has got 91000 rank in AP-EAMCET. Is there any way that he will get BVSc seat anywhere in Andhra Pradesh? If not can he get in through Management quota? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MBBS seat in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 72 in EAMCET and 17208 under BC quota?
  2. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  3. Can I get admission to study BF.Sc in Andhra University if secured 13062 rank in EAMCET being a BC-B candidate?
  4. Free Agriculture seat in Andhra Pradesh for SC candidate with 31000 rank in EAMCET?
  5. Procedure to get management quota seat for BVSc in AP, Hyderabad?
  6. Can I get a seat in any Medical college of Andhra Pradesh with 16379 rank in EAMCET(MBBS) being an SC candidate?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Is it possible to get a seat even if a candidate does not have any reservation and low rank in EAMCET?
  9. How much rank should I obtain in EAMCET to get a free seat in government college in AP in Muslim Quota?
  10. How to get BTech admission in DIET for a candidate with 85% in 12th?
  11. Can I appear for EAMCET exam under non local quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In AP EAMCET which rank is considered State or All India?
  13. How get admission in management quota in BVSC&AH?
  14. What is the possibility to get a seat in NITs after scoring 120743 in AIEEE?
  15. Possibility to get a seat in Andhra Medical College after scoring 956 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Can I get admission for MBBS course under Management quota in AP being a candidate having scored 65% in 10+2 and a rank of 66177 in EAMCET? Last date to get admission for this course?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh if secured 932 rank in EAMCET-Medical?
  18. Can I get a seat in BVSc under BC-B category? I have scored 7313 rank in EAMCET
4th June 2018, 06:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BVSc seat through Management quota in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate with 91000 rank in AP-EAMCET?

B.V.Sc. or Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course. The duration of Bachelor of Veterinary Science course is 4½ Years.

For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with PCB(Physics, Chemistry & Biology) subjects from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to to get BVSc seat through Management quota in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate with 91000 rank in AP-EAMCET.

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. My suggestion to you is that you should apply for admission in private college which accept your score because you are not eligible to get admission in top Government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?