16th June 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission in B.Sc Computer Science having passed Intermediate from Arts stream?

I have completed my 12th from Arts stream but now I am interested in doing B.Sc Computer Science. So, is there any way to study B.Sc Computer Science in any colleges?

18th June 2019, 07:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in B.Sc Computer Science having passed Intermediate from Arts stream?

As, you have completed 12th in Arts stream, you are not eligible to get admission in the Science stream.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

So, you are not eligible for the admission in the course.
19th June 2019, 12:59 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in B.Sc Computer Science having passed Intermediate from Arts stream?

To pursue B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) degree course in Computer Science, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Arts stream, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Computer Science degree course or any degree course in Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?