20th October 2011, 04:10 PM
shree1994

Possibility to join engineering after failing in diploma? Can I complete diploma in 1 year?

sir. I have failed in diploma so now i want to complete diploma in one year. After that am i able to join engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 12th?
  2. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.?
  6. Admission into last year of diploma in Civil yearly pattern after failing in third year of diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard?
  9. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  10. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  11. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  14. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  17. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
20th May 2012, 02:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join engineering after failing in diploma? Can I complete diploma in 1 year?

Yes, you can join Engineering degree after completing Diploma. After obtaining the basic eligibility, you can join engineering through LEET. University that offers B.Tech/B.E courses carries out LEET. Pass in diploma from any recognized institution is the basic eligibility required for LEET. If you score enough in LEET, you can get in to 2nd year of engineering degree.
7th January 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to join engineering after failing in diploma? Can I complete diploma in 1 year?

After 10th is there any chance to do direct BE or B Tech without Diploma or Intermediate. Or is the any substitute course is there for eligibility to take a admission for BE or B Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?