19th January 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?

Respected Sir/Mam,

In this running year i failed in 12 th std and in 2010 i have pass my 10 th standard so now i want to join Diploma in Mechatronic in some best collage in Gujarat and after complete Diploma i can do BE / B tech in Mechatronic or not if i can do then please tell me which university i can get admission and what the Duration year that will take to complete BE / B tech
also please make me no some good Diploma collages and university for degree course after Diploma

thanking you
Nilesh

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Diploma course having failed in 12th Class?
  2. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy after pursuing diploma in mechatronics branch
  4. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  6. How to get Job in IT Company after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  7. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  9. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible for Sail MT exam after scoring 6.35 in 1st sem and 6.78 CGPA?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  13. How to join diploma course after failing in 12th board exam
  14. How to join diploma course after passing 12th board exam
  15. What is the best course to take up in engineering after diploma in Mechatronics
  16. What can I do since I have failed in 12th grade ISC twice?
  17. How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses?
  18. Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?
19th January 2015, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?

For getting admission in Diploma in Mechatronics you just need 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Therefore, failing in 12th standard is not going to affect your admission in this course. All you have to to is appear for a Polytechnic entrance exam and perform excellently in it. If you manage a top rank then surely you will get admission in a top Diploma college through counselling. The course duration will be of 3 years and after completion of Diploma you can apply for admission in B.Tech through lateral entry admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?