18th December 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Indian Army after passing 10th from BBOSE Board?

I have passed my 10th board exam from a school affiliated to Bihar Board of Open Schooling (BBOSE). Is this board valid and recognized? Can I join Army after passing 10th from this board?

31st December 2018, 01:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Army after passing 10th from BBOSE Board?

BBOSE is Bihar Board Open Schooling Examination. It is a recognised board.

The entrance examination is conducted for recruitment in Indian Army. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for final selection. You have to appear and qualify in Physical and Written for the final selection.
31st December 2018, 02:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Army after passing 10th from BBOSE Board?

BBOSE is a recognised board and candidates passed 10th or 12th are eligible for higher studies and for recruitment in government jobs.

So, if you will qualify in all the stages of examination for recruitment in Indian Army then you are eligible for selection in Indian Army after completion of 10th from BBOSE.
19th September 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

After pass 10th from BBOS What can I take admissions in next higher class in CBS
30th December 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th board exam from a school affiliated to Bihar Board of Open Schooling (BBOSE). Is this board valid and recognized? Can I join Army after passing 10th from this board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?