13th April 2012, 03:28 PM
prasantm313

How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army?

Dear Sir i am prasant kumar mishra from Katihar(Bihar).i want join indian army after 10th class passed in this year.so i kindely request about me criterea of join indian army.

20th April 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army?

MSC NURSING -WHERE I CAN FOUND SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM IN KERALA?
21st April 2012, 05:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasantm313 View Post
Dear Sir i am prasant kumar mishra from Katihar(Bihar).i want join indian army after 10th class passed in this year.so i kindely request about me criterea of join indian army.
It is Good to see that you are Interested in Indian Army after completing your 10th examination, But after 10th examination you will not Join Indian Army as a Officer, you will get a job as a soldier. So, i have suggest you please complete your 12Th examination and then apply for NDA Examination.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA. If you have crossed the age of 19 years, then you cant eligible for NDA.

To apply for Army wings of NDA, you have to complete your 12Th examination in any stream from a recognised Board. Final Year appearing candidates are also apply for NDA.

The selection in NDA Examination is based on written test followed by Personal Interview and Medical test. NDA Examination is comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test, The written exam consist of two papers :

~~ Mathematics and
~~ General Ability Test

The General Ability Test consists of : English and General Knowledge. the papers in all the subjects consist of Objective type questions only.

If you cracked all these stages, then you are eligible for NDA Training.

So, please complete your Intermediate examination and then you are eligible for NDA Examination to Join Indian Army and for more details about NDA, please check the official UPSC Website :

http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me for relevant cource after 10th pease contact on 9730066175, Thanks
10th May 2012, 10:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for NDA exam after 10th as the minimum educational qualification to apply for NDA is 12th.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with a good Physical and Mental health, can apply for Indian Army of NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st June 2012, 09:56 PM
padmasree253

Quote:

HI FRIEND,

According to education qualification,different defense service exam are conducted that are NDA exam and CDS exam.

National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.

Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Service exam,this exam is held twice in year and exam is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility for CDS examination:

Educational Qualifications:
For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.

For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years

good luck
3rd June 2012, 02:10 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:

HI
-- you can......
1)join it as an sipahi after completing your 10th.
--YOU NEED COMPLETE YOUR +2 FIRST
--THEN U BECOME ELIGIBLE
]--the minimum eligibility for army selection is ..
--you should be 12th pass....ie. should be at-least 17yrs old.....
--so try for it when you cross 17th or your 12th standard board exams....

]--) you can......
1)join it as an sipahi after completing your 10th.
2) write the NDA exam after 12th and can become an officer .
3) write the CDS exam after completing your diploma or degree.

--Physical Standards : The applicant should fulfill the following physical standards -

Height should be 167 cms.

Weight should be 50 kgs.
Chest should be 77/82 cm.
The general health should be free from all the communicable, infectious disease, medical or surgical deformities.

all the best
3rd June 2012, 02:28 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MSC NURSING -WHERE I CAN FOUND SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM IN KERALA?

Hello Friend!

Based on 10th Qualification you are not eligible to join Indian Army. To join Indian Army you need to pass 12th standard. After completing 12th standard you can join Indian Army by giving NDA Entrance Examnation.

NDA :- National Defence Academy

National Defence Academy entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service(UPSC) twice in a year. Through NDA Exam you can join following defence wings..

:-Indian Army
:-Indian Navy
:-Indian Air Force

ELIGIBILITY for NDA EXAM:

You should be 12th passed from recognized central/state board of education.
Or
You can also apply while appearing for 12th standard.

Your Age should be with in 16.5 to 19 years.

You should be Unmarried, Male & citizen of India.

PHYSICAL STANDARD for NDA:

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

CHEST: 77 in cms (around)

So, please complete your 12th standard and then apply for NDA to Join Indian Army and for more information regarding NDA exam visit official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
6th June 2012, 09:01 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

no you can't join Indian army after 10Th.firstly you should either complete your +2 class in any stream then after you can give a test of NDA or you should complete your graduation then after you are eligible to go to Indian army.
7th June 2012, 12:24 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend,

There is no selection process for a 10th passed candidate to join indian army, to join in indian you need to have complete 12th standard.

So you are not eligible for indian army, first complete your 12th standard and then apply indian army.

To join in indian army you have to apply NDA(National Defence Academy) exam, this exam is conducting by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in a year

NDA-I,

NDA-II.

There is three types of wings in a NDA exam, they are:-

Indian army,

Indian navy,

Indian airforce.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board.

For indian army any stream is applicable but for indian airforce and indian navy you must have PCM subjects.

Percentage is also not required for NDA exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible, female candidates are not eligible.

Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Physically fit to apply this exam.

Nationality:-
A citizen of india,

Or

A subject of bhutan,

Or

A subject of nepal

Or

A tibetian refugee who came over india permanently.

Selection process:-
Written test,

Personal interview,

Medical test.

Important dates for NDA-II:-

Date of notification:-

05-05-2012,

Date of exam:-

04-06-2012,

Last Date for receiving application forms:-

19-06-2012.

So if you fulfill the above criteria then apply NDA exam to join indian army.

For more details visit

All the best

10th June 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.I am devan.I want to join indian army?I want to live as indian soilder.I am interested in snifer divison.What traning is required?I finished 12th in year of 2009-10.My email id [email protected]
10th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Devansnifer

Hello sir.I am devan.I want to join indian army?I want to live as indian soilder.I am interested in snifer divison.What traning is required?I finished 12th in year of 2009-10.My email id [email protected]
15th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

how can we get parmanent comission in indian army?
27th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear.sir i m glad to join a indian army n i have 10th pass from (airforce academy hasimara west bengal)which post should i get.plz reply on this i.d [email protected] plz sir i need a job to serve for indian army.thankyou
30th June 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

how many marks i scored in 12th class to give direct ssb
30th June 2012, 05:50 PM
padhakudkt

Sorry, you cannot apply for any entrance exam of defence services to join Indian Army because you have not completed 10+2 which is the minimum educational qualification to apply for any defence services exam.

UPSC conducts various entrance exam for the admission of eligible candidates in defence services.
To be eligible, you must have to fulfill these criteria.
~> General Eligibility Criteria :
>> Educational Qualification :
You should have passed 12th from a recognized institution or university.
>> Age Limit :
Your age should be between 16 & 1/2 years to 19 years for NDA and 19 years to 24 years for CDS.
> Marital Status :
You should be an unmarried male candidate.

> Nationality :
Indian.
~ Your height should not be less than 157.5 cms.
~ You should be free from disability and disease.
~ You should have a normal eyesight.

For further details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
Hope the above information will be helpful to you.
Regards
30th June 2012, 11:08 PM
jayshree bacchav

Quote:
Hello friend,

It is Good to see that you are Interested in Indian Army after completing your 10th examination, But after 10th examination you will not Join Indian Army as a Officer, you will get a job as a soldier. So, i will suggest you please complete your 12Th examination and then apply for NDA Examination.

UPSC conducts various entrance exam for the admission of eligible candidates in defence services.

> General Eligibility Criteria :

>> Age Limit :
Your age should be between 16 & 1/2 years to 19 years for NDA and 19 years to 24 years for CDS.

> Marital Status :

> Nationality :
Indian.

* Your height should not be less than 157.5 cms.

* You should be free from disability and disease.

* You should have a normal eyesight.

For more details visit

All the best buddy
1st July 2012, 12:34 AM
de116

Sorry, you cannot apply for any entrance exam of defence services to join Indian Army because you have not completed 10+2 which is the minimum educational qualification to apply for any defence services exam.

~> General Eligibility Criteria :
>> Age Limit :
> Marital Status :

> Nationality :
Indian.
~ Your height should not be less than 157.5 cms.
~ You should be free from disability and disease.
~ You should have a normal eyesight.

For further details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
Hope the above information will be helpful to you.
Regards
1st July 2012, 12:38 AM
de116

Hai friend,

There is no selection process for a 10th passed candidate to join indian army, to join in indian you need to have complete 12th standard.

So you are not eligible for indian army, first complete your 12th standard and then apply indian army.

To join in indian army you have to apply NDA(National Defence Academy) exam, this exam is conducting by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in a year

NDA-I,

NDA-II.

Indian army,

Indian navy,

Indian airforce.
1st July 2012, 12:44 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

HI Dear

Eligibility criteria for Indian army :-

Good Luck......
1st July 2012, 12:47 AM
cenahlr

For indian army any stream is applicable but for indian airforce and indian navy you must have PCM subjects.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible
1st July 2012, 12:50 AM
de116

For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years
1st July 2012, 12:53 AM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many marks i scored in 12th class to give direct ssb

Hai friend,

NDA-I,

NDA-II.

Indian army,

Indian navy,

Indian airforce.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible, female candidates are not eligible.

Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Physically fit to apply this exam.

Nationality:-
A citizen of india,

Or

A subject of bhutan,

Or

A subject of nepal

Or

A tibetian refugee who came over india permanently.

Selection process:-
Written test,

Personal interview,

Medical test.

Important dates for NDA-II:-

Date of notification:-

05-05-2012,

Date of exam:-

04-06-2012,

Last Date for receiving application forms:-

19-06-2012.

So if you fulfill the above criteria then apply NDA exam to join indian army.

For more details visit

All the best

16th July 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i im 10th class pased & 44.66% marks
30th July 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir,
I'm VIRENDRA KUMAR PANDEY 19yrs and completed 12th with bio as my subject and scored 72%.
So, i wanted dates of clerk , nursing and GD RALLY in M.P
8th August 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir,
I m RAHUL SHARMA of 18yrs and i completed 10th in scored 55% and i studing in 12th class with science stream PCM. so, I wanted to join to GD RALLY in punjab
9th August 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to join indian army after 10th and i like u'ruyassion of working please give me some advice to join after passing 10th sir please reply
15th August 2012, 10:23 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

There is no possibility for you to join Indian Army just after passing 10th .

the criteria that you have to follow if you want to join Indian Army are mentioned below :

* You must have completed your Higher Secondary (12th) from any recognized board with physics,chemistry and maths as your key subjects.

* Your age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

* You should be Indian Citizen.

* You should remain fit for the physical test if passed in written examination.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th August 2012, 08:57 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

->NO, you can't give the NDA II entrance exam after 10th.

->so,according to my advice first you should go for +2 if you want to go for NDA.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
5th September 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i had complited my my first pu and 2nd pu is going on my age is 22 and when my 2nd pu complited that time my age will be 23. on this situation m abel to apply for indian army and give sum sugetion for me means how to i get this job
5th September 2012, 08:42 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

there is no percentage criteria to join indian army

you should remember for technical post in army you should degree of B.TECH with at least 60% aggregate

and,

with qualification as 10th pass you can only apply for the post of soldier in army only

it is better to complete your 12th first with PCM subjects only

with this you can apply for army with the help of NDA exam

NDA--NATIONAL DEFENSE ARMY

eligibility
--citizen of india

--age limit: 16.5 to 19 yrs

--you should be unmarried

EXAM procedure:

written
interview
medical test

exam syllabus:
maths--300marks
general ability--600 marks

this exam is held twice in same year

for more details visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th September 2012, 09:51 AM
Albin babu

Hello sir ,
My name is Albin Babu .I want to join indian army.Now iam studing +2. Please help me.
12th September 2012, 07:22 PM
siddesha AG

Dear sir i am siddesha AG i want to join indian army because that is my aim that means i want to serve my country .now am studying in diploma first year in kvg polytechnic sullia , karnataka state, dakshina kannada distic, sullia taluk.
i request you to asscept me to join the indian army
12th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir iam siddesha AG iam passed in 10th i want to join the indian army because that is my aim that means i wnt to wok in indian army because i want to serve my country and now i am studying in
diploma first year in electronics and communication branch in kvg polytechnic sulia in karnataka(state), dakshina kannada(distic),
16th September 2012, 07:52 AM
Ezhilarasan.r

[QUOTE=ezhil313;2028613]Dear Sir i am ezhilarasan cuddalore i want join indian army after 10th class passed in this year.
30th September 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hv been cmpltd my b.sc in nursing. So i need 2 join indian army pls help me.
1st October 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m 23 yr old i would like to join in the army. i have completed just my 10th i am fine with joining as a soldier. But I want to make sure whether army board accept the open school certificate and i would like to work for paramilitary force of India. i just want to know will select me.
1st October 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am 23 yr old, i have completed my 10th. I m fine joining as a soldier but i would like work for paramilitary force of india.I am especially interested to work for jungle warfare. i just want to know will i be capable to join indian army since i have completed my 10th in a open school and certificates will accepted from the board.
27th October 2012, 01:43 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,

After 10th class you are not eligible for NDA Examination .

Eligibility criteria for NDA :::
  1. Candidate must have Indian Citizenship.
  2. Candidates should be passed 12 examination with Maths , Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjecs.
  3. Candidate should be Unmarried.
  4. Age should be between 16 and half to 19 years.
  5. candidate have good physical state.

All the best.
9th November 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army?

Dear Sir i am praveen kumar from dharwad (karnataka) .i want join indian army after 10th class passed 2010.so i kindely request about nearly of join indian army.
12th November 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i am prem bahadur chhetri form napal i want join india army after 10th class passed 2007.then join to abord jobs dubai 4 years but now all so i want join india army.
17th November 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am sonu kumar tiwari from arrah (bihar). I want to join army as soldier after 12th is this possible. My father also works in defence sector (c.i.s.f.)
17th November 2012, 07:03 PM
Indiawinner

Dear,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for NDA(National Defence Academy) exam because only the 12th standard completed candidates are only eligible.

So first complete your 12th standard and then apply for this exam.

Eligibility details about NDA:-

Physical standards:-

Best of luck.
17th November 2012, 11:39 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

You can apply for Indian army entrance exam after completing 10+2.

NDA - National Defence Academy conducts exam for Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria -

12th pass with Physics and Maths from a recognised board.

Age should be between 16.5 - 19 years.

Unmarried male candidates only can apply.

Important dates -

NDA I Exam:

Date of Notification : 22.12.2012
Last date for receipt of applications : 21.01.2013
Date of commencement of Exam : 07.04.2013

NDA II Exam :

Date of Notification : 04.05.2013
Last date for receipt of application : 03.06.2013
Date of commencement of Exam : 11.08.2013

Stages of exam -

There are three stages of theis exam -

1. Written exam

2. Interview

3. Medical examination
24th November 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am ajmol hussain from assam. I am wanting to join the indian army. I am doing my h.s final year. I also have 6mnth computer diploma. So sir, plz help me out to get a good post in the indian army.
Jay hind.
2nd December 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir im grauate in b.com & iam joining army plz information due
12th December 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir am compleate 10th so i want to join Indan army
26th December 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

how to join indian army a girl?
29th December 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
myself saurav i have passed 10th examination and now i wanna join indian army as soilder............sir can u pls tel me when the rally wll start in january...i know in january there will be rally but dont know appropriate date....
29th December 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir im aviral
i finished 10 th with 86%
i took science as my subject and i passed 12th with 68%
and im also good in athelete.
I want to know can i give nda exam bcauz i have science as my
subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?