8th July 2020, 07:43 PM
vijaychanchal1991

Possibility to make correction in 10th Mark Sheet issued by UP State Board?

Dear Sir, I want to know whether I can rectify the DOB in High School Mark Sheet for UP Board? I have passed high school from Ballia in 2008, but there was my DOB wrongly updated in high school mark sheet but now after 12 years I want to update my correct DOB in my high school mark sheet. So, please help me and tell me the exact process for update the correct DOB in high school records.

22nd August 2020, 05:44 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to make correction in 10th Mark Sheet issued by UP State Board?

Yes, you can do this.

UP Board has launched an online correction drive for students who want to get their personal details corrected in the marksheets and certificates issued by them. The decision to launch the correction drive was taken in wake of several incidents where students found it difficult to get errors or mistakes corrected in the marksheets and passing certificates issued by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal (UPMSP). According to UP Board secretary Nina Srivastava, the online correction drive will be launched in November 2019.

Click on the link to know the full procedure to make correction in 10th Certificate:

1. https://www.jagranjosh.com/news/up-board-launches-online-correction-drive-for-up-board-exam-marksheet-certificates-152047

2. https://upmsp.edu.in/Default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?