28th June 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my date of birth in 10th / SSC Mark Sheet issued by AP State Board?

Hi, I completed my 10th / SSC Board exams under Andhra Pradesh State Board. However, the date of birth mentioned in the Marks Sheet is incorrect. What should I do? Is there any way to get it corrected?

30th June 2020, 07:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my date of birth in 10th / SSC Mark Sheet issued by AP State Board?

For any correction in the certificate issued by the board, you will have to visit the concerned board office.

You will have to justify the claim for any correction.
4th September 2020, 11:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I change my date of birth in 10th / SSC Mark Sheet issued by AP State Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I completed my 10th / SSC Board exams under Andhra Pradesh State Board. However, the date of birth mentioned in the Marks Sheet is incorrect. What should I do? Is there any way to get it corrected?
DOB needs to be changed within the year of the declaration of result and no request is taken after the year.
you have to approach to your school principal asap where you have pursued 10th standard and then you to fill the application form along with fee.
10th September 2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I was completed my 10th in 2013 when was 13 .The name and DOB both were wrongly printed in SSC board in Ap. I hv my Birth certificate can i change my Dob and name according to My Birth certificate. Due to my health issue i was discontinuous from 2016 to 2019 now studying Bsc forensic science 3rd year. Both 12 and Bsc FS colleges are saying if you are changing in 10 th we I'll procedure to change according to 10. How can I procedure .to change My Name and Dob Acc to my Birth certificate In Andhra pradesh if any one know please let me know . If it is not possible then is it i stop my studying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?