22nd June 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to change DoB in 10th Mark Sheet issued by RBSE, Ajmer?

Respect Sir, can I change my date of birth of 10th mark sheet issued by RBSE (Rajashthan State Board)? If yes, than what is a procedure to change DoB? How can I apply? Will there be any charges for changing DoB in Mark Sheet?

6th September 2020, 11:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to change DoB in 10th Mark Sheet issued by RBSE, Ajmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respect Sir, can I change my date of birth of 10th mark sheet issued by RBSE (Rajashthan State Board)? If yes, than what is a procedure to change DoB? How can I apply? Will there be any charges for changing DoB in Mark Sheet?
Either you can seek the help from the Principal and fill the form for the further process

or

You may proceed with a affidavit and related documents along with the application to Rajasthan board. They will definitely help for this. You may personally visit the board office at Ajmer for faster processing.
15th October 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to change DoB in 10th Mark Sheet issued by RBSE, Ajmer?

Can I change my bate of birth in rbse 10 and 12 board marksheet
16th January 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm like to do apply in air force and my age is mention (13/5/2007) and my original age is (13/5/2005) . so i have much problems about my future . you can help me
3rd March 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

No i have no question %u2049%uFE0F
4th June 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir date of birth change kasha kara class 10 rbsc board
28th June 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my date of birth in RBSE 10th marksheet by our mistake
29th September 2021, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How to change 10th rbse mark sheet dob
27th November 2021, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

My 10th marksheet dob correction
5th January 2022, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR MUJHE MERY MARKSHEET ME CHENGE KARANA H PLEASE HELP YOU SIR MADAN MALI
13th July 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
Sir ne apne marksheet me birthday date change karvana chahta hu .
Sir kska process kya hota h plzzz explain kare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?