4th January 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility and procedure to do MBBS after completion of Pharm.D?

Hi, I have completed my Pharm.D and now I wish to do MBBS. Am I eligible for MBBS? Will I direct 2nd year admission in MBBS on the basis of Pharm.D? Which entrance exam would I have to write? Do I need to write NEET or can I get direct admission in any medical college on the basis of Pharm.D?

6th January 2020, 07:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure to do MBBS after completion of Pharm.D?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery.

Admission in the course is conducted on the basis of NEET, AIIMS MBBS, JIPMER examination.

There is no lateral in the course. Candidate passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in it eligible to get admission.

So, you have to write the NEET examination to get admission.
6th January 2020, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There is no lateral entry procedure to get admission directly in 2nd year of MBBS after D. Pharmacy.
Admission to MBBS is made on the basis of 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and Biology as main subject from a recognised board.

Entrance test - NEET
6th January 2020, 10:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Admission to MBBS course is done on the basis of 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and Biology as main subject from a recognised board.

You have to appear in entrance test known asNEET UG.

You are not eligible to get admission directly in second year of MBBS course after Diploma in Pharmacy and you have to appear in NEET entrance examination if you want to pursue MBBS course.
21st January 2023, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of entry tto mbbs after pharm d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?