19th August 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of re-admission in another engineering college after dropping 1st year in another college?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and got direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech degree course. But, after my 1st semester I left that college. Now, I want to continue my studies. So, is it possible to get admission in another college and start my studies from where I quit?

21st August 2020, 12:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility of re-admission in another engineering college after dropping 1st year in another college?

Yes, you can start your studies with lateral entry scheme in any college. If you want to continue with same college then again you have to enroll.

There is no age restrictions for B Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?