1st May 2018, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to take admission in 1st year after failing in one college under same university?

I am detained in MCA second semester of a university. Now I have to take fresh admission again first year. Can I start my first year freshly in another college of same university under management quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to take transfer in another college under Madras University for MCA 2nd year.
  2. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  3. Possibility to change college and stream after 1st year of Electrical engineering? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh where I can get admission?
  4. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  5. How to get admission in a University directly?
  6. Is there any possibility for admission in Jadavpur University College in Computer Science stream?
  7. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  8. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  9. Is there any possibility to continue 2nd year course of LLB? I have completed 1st year LLB course at Padala Rami reddy College
  10. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  11. Possibility to change college for BSc(Computer Science) 1st year student of Punjabi University?
  12. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is readmission in BA Pass course at St Paul's college necessary after failing in two subjects?
  14. Possibility to take lateral admission in BCA at IGNOU after passing 1st year regular university?
  15. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college?
  16. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  17. Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?
  18. How much grace we need to get after failing in 1st year engineering of Mumbai University(Golden Paper)?
23rd May 2018, 12:04 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to take admission in 1st year after failing in one college under same university?

Yes it is possible to get admission again from different college.
You can change college without any objection so no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?