21st October 2018, 12:19 PM
murali kri99

Possibility to rejoin if quit BSc of Delhi University around 20 years ago?

Dear Sir, I had to quit my BSc Degree due to some financial issues. I quit my BSc after 2nd year from University of Delhi. I want to rejoin and complete my BSc, but its been a 20 years of gap. So, is it possible for me?

31st December 2022, 04:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to rejoin if quit BSc of Delhi University around 20 years ago?

No, you can not rejoin your B.Sc. degree which you have quitted 20 years ago at the University of Delhi as the maximum duration allowed for completion of an undergraduate degree course at the University of Delhi is SIX years from the date of joining the course at a maximum which is over in your case as it's been 20 years of quitting the course.

So, if you want to complete a B.Sc. degree then you will have to start all again from the beginning seeking fresh admission to the same degree course.
31st December 2022, 04:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to rejoin if quit BSc of Delhi University around 20 years ago?

You are eligible to pursue B.Sc course after 20 years of the course.

Gap year is no bar to get admission in the course. Admission is conducted on the basis of entrance examination. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
31st December 2022, 05:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You cannot complete the course which you have left 20 years ago but eligible to take admission in the first year of the B.Sc course and complete it after 20 years.

Gap year is no bar to take admission, if you have the required educational qualification. Admission in colleges of DU is now offered through entrance examination conducted by NTA. To get more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
4th January 2023, 07:50 AM
Ulna
Banned

According to the rules of university grant commission you can continue your degree with in 4 years of leaving the course otherwise you will again have to take the course so as you have exceeded the time period you will have to have to take the course again in order to get a degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?