23rd September 2018, 11:26 AM
Ayantika Dutta

Possibility to secure job in Infosys through MBA course for 11th Commerce student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard right now with Commerce stream. I will do BBA and then MBA course. My aim is to secure job in Infosys. So, is it a way to secure job in Infosys easily? Please help me to know about this asap.

10th September 2019, 01:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure job in Infosys through MBA course for 11th Commerce student?

It is good that you have decided to get a job in Infosys which is top software company with an employee strength of more than 1 Lakh. People usually believe doing job in Infosys is almost equal to Government job.

Since it is a software company, most of the job opportunities are for Computer Science or IT background students which means there will be more job opportunities for the candidates who completed below courses
B.Tech IT
B.Tech CSE
MCA

Since you are interested in MBA course, I don't want you to opt for above mentioned courses.

There are opportunities for MBA candidates also in Infosys. For that you should have completed your MBA course from a top college. It would be an added advantage if you have completed ERP courses like SAP or Oracle Financials.

I would suggest you to join Coaching for SAP or Oracle Financials along with your MBA course and complete required certification.

You can apply for direct job opportunities in Infosys and you can also share your profile through Employee referral program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?