4th September 2019, 02:01 AM
ketaki@19

Can I take directly 2nd year admission in B.Tech on the basis of Diploma?

I am studying in last year Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering branch. After Diploma I want to take admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering. Am I eligible for it? If yes, the let me know about some good colleges for studying Aeronautical Engineering.

10th September 2019, 12:57 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take directly 2nd year admission in B.Tech on the basis of Diploma?

After completing your diploma course you can take lateral entry to study B.tech in Aeronautical engineering. All IITs are best to study Aeronautical engineering but they don't provide lateral entry to diploma holders.
=>The following colleges offer lateral entry in Aeronautical engineering .
1. Manipal Institute of Technology
2. Dynamic Instiof Aeronautical engineering and Technology.
3. Bharat Institute of Aeronautics.
4. Utkal Aerospace and Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?