5th October 2018, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure MA admission in Aligarh Muslim University for Urdu graduate of Mauritius?

Hi friends, I am from Mauritius and I have completed my BA in Urdu here. Now, I want to do MA course from Aligarh Muslim University. Is it possible for me? Kindly let me know about this asap. Waiting for your response!

8th April 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to secure MA admission in Aligarh Muslim University for Urdu graduate of Mauritius?

Hey there! You can apply now. Admissions are open till 1st week of May. Refer to this site under foreign students admission section : https://www.amucontrollerexams.com/page/view/nri-and-foreign-nationals-1550696724
Hope this will be useful to u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?