21st December 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Com from government colleges in Mangalore without attending classes?

Hello sir, I am from Mangalore and I have passed PUC. Now I want to study B.Com from government colleges without attending classes. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Botany without attending classes? Can I do it from IGNOU university?
  2. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  3. Can I complete M.Sc in regular way without attending classes?
  4. What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?
  5. List of evening colleges which offer M.Com course to B.Com graduate in Mangalore?
  6. Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?
  7. Is it possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil without attending any classes?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  9. How to study BSc Biotechnology in Mangalore? Information about colleges providing the course?
  10. Can I get government scholarship to B.Sc degree even after gap in study?
  11. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Computer Science) in IGNOU without attending classes being a Maths graduate?
  14. List of colleges to study B.Ed course? How much it cost to study this course? Possibility to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh in 10 days? -- [New]
  15. What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.
  16. When is next IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?
  18. Colleges for Metallurgy Engineering in Mangalore?
30th November 2017, 12:09 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com from government colleges in Mangalore without attending classes?

As far as you are concerned about pursuing a degree course without attending classes then I would like to let you know that same is possible in case of open university only as no government or private college can provide a degree without regular attendance.

In case you are not interested in pursuing your graduation by attending regular classes then you can move to the option of recognized open university whose degree are valid for higher studies or job applications.

* Some of the recognized open universities are as here under :

i) Mangalore University.

ii) Karnataka State Open University.

iii) Indira Gandhi National Open University.

For details regarding courses offered by these universities and their respective admission criteria you can refer to their official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?