5th January 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Marine engineering? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I am studying Diploma in Marine engineering and want to study B.Tech with Mechanical engineering. Can I study it? How and where should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of certificate courses in Marine Science?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank?
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  13. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  16. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  18. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2017, 05:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Marine engineering? Where should I go for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying Diploma in Marine engineering and want to study B.Tech with Mechanical engineering. Can I study it? How and where should I go for it?
As you have completed Diploma course in Marine engineering, so you can take lateral entry in any engineering college to pursue Mechanical engineering course.

Lateral entry exam is conducted either by the University from which the college is affiliated or by the college itself.

You have to apply for Lateral entry exam for the colleges in which you wish to study for B.Tech.

The syllabus of lateral entry exam contains the concepts that you had studied earlier in your Diploma course.
6th January 2017, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Marine engineering? Where should I go for it?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Marine Engineering from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering course. You need to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education for getting admission in Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?