7th December 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) course for 12th Humanities student?

Hi everyone, I am studying 12th with Humanities stream. I want to do Fashion Design course in BDes during my Graduation. So,is it possible for me to do BDes course with this specialization? Please let me know immediately.

12th December 2018, 08:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) course for 12th Humanities student?

B.Des refers to Bachelor of Designing and as the suggests it is a professional bachelor degree course of four years with a good career in the designing world.

Further, the minimum education education required for pursuing B.Des degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board. In case of some institutes for the minimum marks required at Class 12th level is 50% but not in all cases.

So, being a student of Class 12th in Humanities (Arts) stream, you are eligible for pursuing B.Des degree course as the stream of Class 12th academics does not matter in the case of eligibility for pursuing B.Des degree course.
13th December 2018, 08:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) course for 12th Humanities student?

B.Des is Bachelor in Designing. Entrance examination is conducted by most of the institutes for admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after 12th in Humanities. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in varies institutes. So, kindly visit the official website for the detail information about the admission.
15th December 2018, 03:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree in Fashion Designing course.

There is no limitation on discipline of 12th to get admission in the course. So, candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible to get admission in B.Des course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. Some of the best institutes for admission in the course are :-

NIFT.

Pearl Academy.

LPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?