19th June 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How does the income amount calculated for non creamy layer, female?

Respected ,
I m swati patil from Pune. I m doing job in gov. Of Maharashtra.
I want to know, whether my income will be counted with my fathers income
in getting non creamy layer certificate. I am in open category. Pls do reply.

16th July 2016, 12:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does the income amount calculated for non creamy layer, female?

If you are unmarried then your income as well as your father's income will be taken into account for calculating whole amount for deciding whether you belong to creamy layer or non creamy layer.

The amount is 6 lacs per annum. If your family income exceeds this limit then you belong to non creamy layer and you will not get any benefits for reservation.
24th August 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM APPLYING FOR JOB UNDER WOMEN RESERVATION WHERE THEY ARE ASKING ME FOR NON-CREAMY LAWYER CERTIFICATE, WHEREAS I BELONG TO THE OPEN CATEGORY. MY PARENTS ARE BOTH RETIRED CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES. THEY ARE HAVING PENSION PER MONTH. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER AM I ELIGIBLE FOR 30% WOMEN RESERVATION.
13th November 2017, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I belong to OBC category ,in 2009 I obtained OBC certificate at that time my annual income was below 03 Lacs as per ITR but I haven't included the income of my wife Which was below the tax limit,my son has got admission in the college on the basis of OBC certificate issued by competent authority now at that case what action can be taken by the govt if found guilty.
4th January 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am unmarried and not working. My father salary is 3 lakhs per annum. Regionally l belong to BC category.Do I come under OBC Non creamy layer?
15th December 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How does the income calculated for non creamy layer after marrige and both husband and wife are in govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?