11th November 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Humanities student?

Hello, I am from Humanities background. I will give my 12th UP Board exam with Humanities stream in upcoming year. I want to study Economics in Graduation. I would like to know that as I am a Humanities student then I have a chance for study Humanities in Bachelor’s degree?

20th November 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Humanities student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am from Humanities background. I will give my 12th UP Board exam with Humanities stream in upcoming year. I want to study Economics in Graduation. I would like to know that as I am a Humanities student then I have a chance for study Humanities in Bachelor’s degree?

Yes, it is possible to study Economics in Graduation (BA Economics) for 12th Humanities students. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study BA Economics. Candidates are admitted to the BA Economics course through marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the BA Economics course is three years. Interested students can apply online or offline for the admission to study the BA Economics course in various colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?