27th April 2018, 09:22 AM
Mamta M

Possibility to study BVSc in Karnataka through NEET or CET?

Hi friends, I want to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science. I have already applied for NEET and CET of Karnataka. So, is it possible for me to get admission for this course in Karnataka through any of these entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?
  3. How to get a seat in BVSc course after scoring 78% in PU Karnataka?
  4. Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?
  5. Can I get BVSc seat with 110 marks in CET and 385 marks in PCMB in Karnataka?
  6. Possibility of MBBS admission in government colleges with 423 NEET score in Karnataka?
  7. Possibility to study MBBS through CET without NEET?
  8. How to write NEET or CET and which college in Karnataka is best for Biotech
  9. Admission details of BVSc course in Karnataka for a candidate with 75.33% in 2nd PUC?
  10. How to join BVSc in Karnataka after scoring 93.3% in PCMB
  11. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Having 71% in PCB can I get admission in BVSC in Karnataka under Agriculture quota? What was the last year cut off?
  13. Chances to get admission in BVSC course in Maharashtra if got 49 marks in NEET? When the counselling will be start?
  14. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BVSc course? -- [New]
  16. Whether AIPMT be taken over NEET? When its application will be released? Possibility to appear in both CET and AIPMT to get Medical admission throughout the country?
  17. What is the role of Karnataka CET and NEET entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Possibility to get BDS seat in Karnataka for a candidate with 108 marks in NEET?
10th June 2018, 11:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BVSc in Karnataka through NEET or CET?

Yes, for sure. You can get admission in BVSc in Karnataka through NEET score or CET score. There are various colleges or universities providing admission in BVSc course through NEET score.
But you have to score good marks or rank to get admission in any government college or university.
31st August 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study BVSc in Karnataka through NEET or CET?

In kcet which rank is good for bvsc seat
In Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?