21st September 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma Pharmacy course for 10th ICSE student?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from ICSE Board. After completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course in Pharmacy. I would like to know about the possibility for me to do this Diploma course after my 10th?

23rd September 2018, 09:45 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma Pharmacy course for 10th ICSE student?

To pursue Diploma Pharmacy course, you must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics. Then, only you can apply for Diploma in Pharmacy course.

To apply for this course, you need to qualify DET entrance exam that is conducted state exam authorities.
24th September 2018, 11:10 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma Pharmacy course for 10th ICSE student?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 10th standard from ICSE Board, so, to be eligible to pursue Diploma Pharmacy course, you have to complete 12th standard with PCB stream from a Government recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?