20th March 2019, 04:52 AM
Sukanyamhkl

Possibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Delhi University for BCA graduate?

Hello friends, I have passed my BCA course with 80% marks. I had both Mathematics and Computer Science in 12th standard. I want to pursue MSc in Computer Science in Delhi University. I don't want to study MCA course. So, it is possible or not?

12th April 2019, 10:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Delhi University for BCA graduate?

To get admission in M.Sc course, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

Candidates with B.C.A qualification are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in master degree course in the computer science.

So, you will have to wait for the application to get detail about the examination and information in the detail.
14th April 2019, 10:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Delhi University for BCA graduate?

DU offers M.Sc in Computer Science. The admission is done on merit basis as well as entrance examination.

Merit basis is only for candidates who have passed bachelor degree from Delhi University.

But candidates passed bachelor degree from other universities are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for the admission.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th April 2019, 02:10 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will become eligible to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science course after BCA course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with atleast 6 paper of computer science with minimum 60% aggregate.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for admission in M.Sc course in Computer Science.
15th April 2019, 02:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year vocational course.

You are eligible to get admission in the M.Sc Computer Science course after BCA.

To get admission in Delhi university, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university.

For more detail about the application form visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?