13th June 2019, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Electronics) for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Hi everyone, I am studying BSc with Mathematics course. After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc with Electronics. So, I would like to know that is it possible or not to study MSc with this specialization for me?

15th June 2019, 04:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Electronics) for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Master of Science in Electronics is a postgraduate Electronics course. The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed B.Sc degree with Physics or Electronics or Computer Science from a recognized university. According to me, you are not eligible to get admission in MSc(Electronics) after completing B.Sc (Mathematics) course. As per my suggestion, you should apply for the given below courses.

** Master of Science in Mathematics

** Master of Science in Mathematical economics

** Master of Science in Bio-statistics

** Master of Science in Applied Mathematics

** Master of Science in Agricultural Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?