19th February 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?

hello
can i take b.com without commerce and science ?
i am a arts student in 12th standard preparing for my
board exam so this is possible for me or not?
please reply as soon as possible

20th February 2015, 09:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can i take b.com without commerce and science ?
i am a arts student in 12th standard preparing for my
board exam so this is possible for me or not?
please reply as soon as possible
Yes, it is possible to study B.Com after completing 12th standard arts stream. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.Com course.

A 12th standard from any discipline with an aggregate percentage of 50% in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) are eligible to apply for B.Com course. Final year 12th standard students can also apply, provided they have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding examination. The admission to this course is offered on the basis of the marks that have scored in 12th board exam.
20th February 2015, 04:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in B.Com course. That's because as per eligibility criteria of many universities, candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Science, Arts or Commerce stream are eligible to join in B.Com course. So, you can definitely apply for admission in B.Com course.
12th May 2015, 02:09 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the norms of the UGC, the eligibility criteria for a candidate seeking admission in the BCom, is as follows :

* The candidate must have passed the higher secondary through any stream from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have attained the age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.
16th September 2015, 12:48 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for B.Com degree is pass in 10+2 in any stream from a recognized university and the candidate age should be at least 17 years at the time of applying for the course .

The job options available after completion of B.Com degree are as under:-

The most ideal option for a student who completes B. Com is post graduation in commerce i.e. M.Com.

The candidate can also opt for MBA (Finance/Investments).

The candidate can appear for Civil Services examination.

The candidate can apply for Job in banking sector.

Chartered Accountancy is one of the most coveted career option for any commerce student.

The candidate can opt for Company Secretaryship which is one of the lucrative career option after B.Com. CS is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and the duration is three years.

Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is another option after B.Com.
14th December 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.com (Bachelor of commerce) after completing 12th arts?
3rd June 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunity for M.a (psychology) student and I have done m.ed too. Isn't an opportunity with this combination other than teaching job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?