23rd December 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc student?

Hello,
After my M.Sc I can do PhD in Abroad or not? I am doing M.Sc in Physics and I want to study PhD in Abroad. Please tell me is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  6. Possibility to study in Abroad for 10th female student?
  7. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  9. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  10. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  14. Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  17. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  18. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
15th February 2016, 06:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc student?

Yes you can do PhD in Abroad after the completion of your M.Sc.
You need to have a good academic track record as well as good Domain Knowledge to be eligible for the course of PhD from Abroad.
You will also have to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations to be eligible for the course of PhD from Abroad.
Once you are able to clear all these hurdles you will be eligible for the course of PhD from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?