27th October 2018, 11:46 PM
Bablu52

Possibility to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) for Diploma Chemical student?

Dear Sir, I am studying Diploma course in Chemical Engineering. After completing my this Diploma course, I want to study B in Petroleum Engineering. I would like to know about the possibility for me to study this BE course with this specialization.

4th April 2023, 02:35 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Possibility to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) for Diploma Chemical student?

The eligibility to study bachelor in petroleum engineering is you need to study 11 and 12 from science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects so you will have to complete your intermediate, you may not get lateral entry to the bachelor course as the diploma course which you have done and the degree course which you want to persue are different.
5th April 2023, 05:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) for Diploma Chemical student?

Those who have completed 10+2 with subjects like physics, chemistry and maths are eligible.
After passing higher secondary school , one can persue degree in mechanical, chemical or petroleum engineering.
Some universities may offer option to earn bachelor's and masters degree simultaneously through 5 year Integrated course. Fieldworks and paid internships are often Incorporated into this program, which may qualify one to leadership roles or teaching positions.
Those who have completed 3 year diploma in chemical engineering are eligible for bachelor's degree in petroleum.
Diploma holders get direct admission through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?