1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Pharmacy for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?

Sir, for getting admission in BPT course Bachelor of Pharmacy I have to do 12th? Actually I am doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering and right now I have entered in 3rd year. So, I have any chance of doing BPT course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Civil Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  4. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Which course is the best and which has better job opportunities?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?
  9. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  10. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in D Pharma after passing 12th science with 48%
  13. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  14. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Possibility to study MS or Ph.D in Australia for a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Tech chemical engineering abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Chemical student?
21st March 2018, 10:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Pharmacy for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?

Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate course which can be pursued after completing 12th standard from a recognized board and should have studied physics, chemistry and biology as the main subjects. As you are going to complete 3 years diploma in chemical engineering, so it's equivalent to 12th standard and hence, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?