9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Sir, I have got admission in Civil Engineering in my Diploma course. I have wanted Chemical but I haven’t got it. So, I would like to know that after my Diploma can I choose to study Chemical Engineering in B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study BTech Textile Engineering for Diploma Civil student?
  4. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  5. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  8. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  10. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Civil Engineering for Mathematics graduate?
  11. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  12. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  13. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  14. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student?
  15. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  16. Possibility to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Civil Diploma student?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
15th April 2018, 11:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

No, it is not possible to study B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised institute. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech Civil Engineering course through lateral entry admission process and you are not eligible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering course.
19th April 2018, 09:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

I am very sorry to say that it is not possible to study B.Tech in Chemical Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering. Since, you have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering stream, you are eligible to opt for the B.Tech course in Civil Engineering through lateral entry scheme.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Tech course in the same through lateral entry admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?