13th May 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of studying B.Com after B.Sc Criminology?

I have completed a graduate level degree course with specialization in Criminology. Now, I want to change my field and get into Accounts and Finance. So, can I get admission in B.Com or any other degree courses with specialization in Accounting and Finance?

16th January 2021, 03:46 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Possibility of studying B.Com after B.Sc Criminology?

in order to study BCom you must have studied commerce in your 12th standard or you must have selected science field in your 12th standard if you have selected any one from the above you will be eligible to study in finance sector or you must have studied mathematics
As you do not fulfill any of the above requirements you won't be able to study BCom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Criminology? List of Universities offering this course? 15 13th November 2021 10:02 AM
List of colleges offering Criminology course and their admission process? Is there any entrance examination for Criminology courses? 5 24th June 2020 07:36 AM
List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students? 14 21st April 2020 01:30 AM
Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application? 2 11th April 2020 02:15 AM