16th July 2015, 10:58 PM
vicky231

Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am studying BSc physics

what are the qualifications neede to study the m.sc criminology course??. now im studying b.sc physics!!

17th July 2015, 05:10 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am studying BSc physics

The eligibility norm for a Master's program is a graduate degree in Arts or Science with 50% marks aggregate.

M.SC Criminology syllabus:

- Crime and Criminology
- Criminal Intelligence and Combat Mechanism
- Crime in India
- Crime against Women
- Crime and Corruption
- Criminal Law and Justice
- Global Terrorism
- Master's Thesis

M.SC Criminology Colleges:

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Vinayak Institute of Management and Technology

Raksha Shakti University

The Global Open University

University of Delhi

Bundelkhand University

M.SC Criminology Job Types:

Professor: IT/Criminology

Librarian : Criminology and Forensic Science

Assistant Officer : Security Services

Researcher

Scientist Officer and Analyst
17th July 2015, 07:23 PM
john215

Default Re: Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am studying BSc physics

Re: Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am stuyding BSc Physics

Yes you are eligible because Only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Criminology .

So, As per the eligibility Criteria your not eligible for M.Sc in Criminology Course .

M.Sc stands for Master of Science .

The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester

There are so many Colleges in India Offer this M.sc in Criminology .

Eligibility Criteria for M.sc in ( Criminology ) :-----------

The Applicant should Complete Graduation in science stream from recognized University

The Applicant should Qualified in B.Sc in ( Criminology ) Course .

The Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks

If the Applicant belong from ST/SC candidates than relaxation applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .

So, per the eligibility Criteria your not eligible to Apply for M.Sc Criminology Course
17th July 2015, 08:51 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# M. Sc. in Criminology is very good career option. It is highly demanding field..

# There is great demand of criminology professionals both in public and private sectors.

# There are several number of institutes/departments such as Police, CBI,CID, Forensic Labs, Railways, Banks, Insurance Companies, Armed Forces etc.

# These criminology professionals are required in solving out many criminal cases such as robbery, murder, extortion, kidnapping, rape etc.

# The basic required educational qualification for pursuing bachelor degree in Criminology is 10+2 in any stream.

# List of institutes/university offering courses in criminology are mentioned below:

* Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University, Dwarka, Delhi
* Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
* Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology, Mayur Vihar, Delhi
* Navodaya Education, Uttam Nagar, Delhi
* Pan Asian Institute of Management, Science and Engineering, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
* The Global Open University, Dimapur, Nagaland
20th September 2018, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am studying BSc bio technology...BSc bio technology is eligible or not for Msc criminology?
And which criminology course was related to bio technology?
I want all details for Msc criminology so please send that details to my email address([email protected])
27th April 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my B.Sc in physics, mathematics and electronics from KLE college Belgaum in the year 2010. Its been 10 years now. Can I go for Masters in criminology? And would it be tough to pursue the masters for B.Sc grads that to after 10 long years? Please need guidance.

Thanks,
Suchitra
5th November 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I am studying now Bsc physics, can I join to Msc Criminology?
31st May 2021, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed the bsc physcis after can i ableto study msc criminal justice science
19th June 2021, 09:58 PM
Iffa0786

After graduation in Bsc you can do MSc criminology
MSC means Master's of science

Criminology eligibility:- Bachelor's degree in any stream with 50%marks from a recogniszed university.

B.Sc in forensic science 3years.

Candidates must have passed 12th with science stream and scored minimum 45% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?