11th May 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language course?

I am a student with Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language university. Will taking M.Sc Neuroscience push me more into the medical field? Because I am more interested in finding and resolving health conditions. And since I have a BASLP degree what will be my limitations and scope of practice? Will doing M.Sc Neuroscience benefit me in the way I want it to? Kindly leave in your answers and bear with my questions, us BASLP students do not have much information regarding this on the internet or personally.

16th January 2021, 03:43 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language course?

The job prospectus is very good as there are a limited number of professionals working and there is a lot of demand at awareness about the field you can work under the following job titles
Speech therapist
General audiology or speech pathology assistant
Audiologist
Clinical speech pathology assistant
Certified hearing aid audiologist
Speech pathology service manager
Research audiologist
there are several of areas where you can work like
Health care institution, government agencies, hospitals, nursing care facilities, rehabilitation, private practice, academic University, hearing it implant industry , special school and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?