9th June 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of studying B.Sc Agriculture after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. Now, I again want to study B.Sc in Agriculture. Is it possible? How would be the combination of both the subjects?

13th June 2019, 09:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of studying B.Sc Agriculture after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture degree course from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science degree course, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course if you hold the above mentioned minimum educational qualification required to pursue the same degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?