17th September 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to switch from 1st year of B.Sc CBZ directly to 2nd year of B.Sc Nursing?

Hello, I am pursuing my 1st year of B.Sc with CBZ subject group from Siddharth College of Arts, Science, Commerce, Mumbai. However, I want to switch my branch and do B.Sc in Nursing. So, is it possible to switch directly after completing FY B.Sc or would I have to complete full 3 years of B.Sc CBZ and then take admission in B.Sc Nursing?

1st October 2020, 05:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to switch from 1st year of B.Sc CBZ directly to 2nd year of B.Sc Nursing?

No, there is no possible way of directly getting into the second year of B.Sc. in Nursing degree course after first year of B.Sc. degree course with Chemistry, Biology, and Zoology subject combination.

So, if you are interested in pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree then you will have to start from the 1st year by quitting your B.Sc. degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?