29th September 2020, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the RRB entrance exam for a Diploma Engineer?

Hello everyone, I am a Diploma holder in Engineering. I want to apply for the RRB entrance exam. What should I do to apply for the RRB entrance exam? Please let me know about the procedure as soon as possible.

30th September 2020, 08:39 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the RRB entrance exam for a Diploma Engineer?

Candidates must have the requisite educational qualifications in order to pass the recruitment process for the various RRB Exams.
For example:- Commercial Apprentice,Station Master,Goods Guard(post applied) : requires Degree from recognized university or equivalent

-Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist,Senior Clerk Cum Typist:-Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on the computer is essential.

Age limit:-18-33 years(relaxation age bar for SC/ST/OBC/Women)
1st October 2020, 05:46 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the RRB entrance exam for a Diploma Engineer?

You need to fill the application form, before that you make sure you have all the required documents. Once you have all you can go to the official website given below and apply.

www.rrbcdg.gov.in👈this is the official site for RRB application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?