16th August 2019, 01:16 PM
Bidung Mochahary

Possibility to take transfer from CBSE Board to SEBA Board-Assam?

Sir, I am studying in class 12th under CBSE Board curriculum. I was in the Assam Board till class 10th. I am finding little problem in my studies in CBSE Board. Sir, can I shift to Board of Secondary Education, Assam, (SEBA) in class 12th?

7th May 2023, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take transfer from CBSE Board to SEBA Board-Assam?

Can I can my borad to cbsc to sba board class 10
29th May 2023, 05:33 PM
eduking

If you are studying in class 12th at the moment then you will find it difficult to change board because registration for board exams happens in class 11th. If you are looking to change schools to another CBSE school then it will be possible but to other boards, it will be difficult.

If you want to change the board then you have to take admission in class 11th which will waste your one year of school. There is a procedure and you should have changed it in class 11th if we're having a problem. You can still talk to the school's authority and see whether anything is possible.
1st June 2023, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my cbse board to seba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?