26th January 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Assam Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Assam Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

2nd February 2019, 10:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Assam Board student?

Yes, you can migrate to CBSE board from Assam board to opt for your 10th examination but for that you will have to get admission in 9th standard and the clear your 9th standard to get admission in 10th and appear for your board examination.
4th February 2019, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Assam Board student?

Yes, you can surely migrate to any recognized for your intermediate admission. Just make sure you have got the the merit and migration certificate from the previous board.

Assam board is a recognized state board and it is surely valid for admission in any school of any board. Admission is on merit and you just need to make sure you fulfil the merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?