17th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?

Sir
i am studying in a state board school in 10
and after clearing 10 i want to chnge my bihar board
to cbse or icse board n read in a cbse or icse board,
can i do this?
Sir plz help

8th July 2014, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?

Yes, you can definitely do this. You can change from Bihar board to CBSE or ISC board after completion of your 10th. Once the results are declared by the State Board, you can approach any school under CBSE or ISC curriculum and fill the admission form. Then your selection will depend on the vacancy and your marks in 10th.

Some schools also take admission on provisional basis on the basis of preboard exam results of your school. So you can take admission through this procedure also.
13th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?

Is it beneficial to change from Bengali medium to CBSE board in HS science stream
6th June 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I switch from ICSE to CBSE after 10th standard for doing 11th and 12th standard
18th June 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is migration certificate necessary to take admission in cbse 12th from bseb 10th.
15th April 2020, 12:55 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Yes,Migration certificate is compulsory in the admission process.

--You have to submit your migration certificate if you have interested to change your board in 11th standard.

--After submitting the migration certificate you have to get admission in 11th standard with CBSE board and after cleared with passing Mark's you get admission in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?