13th January 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to change dental college to do internships?

I am a final year BDS student studying in SDM college of dental sciences( Government unaided college),Dharwad. I am willing to change my college from this present college to a government college ( Government Dental College, Bangalore) for my internship and possible further studies like MDS. Kindly let me know the procedures involved in the following :
1)Do I have to pay any amount as fees to the college where I am studying now?
2)I hold a government seat in my present college that is a "government KCET seat" in a private college, so am I eligible for transfer from a private college to a government one?
3)Will there be any cut off percentage or marks to gain eligibility for transfer?
4)Kindly let me know the list of colleges in Karnataka that provide transfer facilities for students like me?
5) Is there any need for me to visit the other college and inform them about my willingness in joining their college for internship?
Thanking you

25th April 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change dental college to do internships?

MY DAUGHTER HAD DONE BDS 4TH YEAR AND INTERNSHIP IS NOW IN HER PRIVATE COLLAGE CAN SHE CHANGE COLLEGE FOR INTERNSHIP
22nd November 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to transfer my bad internshil from Rajasthan to Gujarat?
2nd January 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How I can change my collage after 1st year or 1st semester because we r shifting another place
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?