14th December 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to use caste in certificate in Rajasthan issued in Maharashtra?

Can I use caste certificate of Maharashtra in Rajasthan? I am live in Tonk in Rajasthan and I belong from Hindu Maratha caste but it is not in Rajasthan caste list. What can I do now for making EWS certificate in Rajasthan?

15th March 2020, 03:24 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Possibility to use caste in certificate in Rajasthan issued in Maharashtra?

If it is regarding educational qualification then you are certainly eligible to pursue the course from any school/college in Maharashtra or for instance anywhere in the world if your academic qualification and grades holds the criteria and eligibility for that particular course or degree.

But, if you want to get benefit of the state quota system for admission, you need to have the domicile certificate of the same state from where you want to get admission.
A certain number of seats are reserved for SC/ST and OBC, as well as for the candidates from the same state where the campus in located.

You do not need to procure any other caste certificates from any other states, if you already have one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?