24th November 2011, 06:12 PM
Kamu898

Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra?

I want to ask that i am fron rajasthan,but from last 6 years i am staying in maharashtra and my caste certificate is of rajasthan so can i use that certificate in form or i hav to make new,
Plz... Reply as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  2. What is caste validity certificate?
  3. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  4. Keralite OBC certificate holder who is living in Maharashtra after marriage belongs to which caste OBC or UR? -- [New]
  5. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
  7. Can school leaving certificate be used as caste certificate?
  8. Validity of OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate in Rajasthan?
  9. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  10. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  12. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  13. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  14. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  15. Is it possible to apply in JEE Advanced without caste certificate?
  16. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category?
  17. Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate?
  18. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
30th April 2012, 02:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamu898 View Post
I want to ask that i am fron rajasthan,but from last 6 years i am staying in maharashtra and my caste certificate is of rajasthan so can i use that certificate in form or i hav to make new,
Plz... Reply as early as possible

If it is regarding educational qualification then you are certainly eligible to pursue the course from any school/college in Maharashtra or for instance anywhere in the world if your academic qualification and grades holds the criteria and eligibility for that particular course or degree.

But, if you want to get benefit of the state quota system for admission, you need to have the domicile certificate of the same state from where you want to get admission.
A certain number of seats are reserved for SC/ST and OBC, as well as for the candidates from the same state where the campus in located.

You do not need to procure any other caste certificates from any other states, if you already have one.
6th June 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is rajasthan obc certificate used in du colleges of delhi OR i have to make a new delhi obc certificate? I passed 12th from delhi.
24th June 2012, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

My obc certificate is of UP .i passed my 12board from delhi i want to get admission in DTU b tech but they want OBC Certificate of delhi which is completly wrong . According to aieee ,I AM delhi candidate since i passed 12 from delhi therefore i should be treated as delhi obc candidate . I visited SDM central delhi office but they refused to issue my delhi obc certificate . They want me to show 1993 residence proof which is completly wrong way . PLEASE HELP ME SIR 8010208248
27th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am from West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh but from last 19 years I am staying in Medak district, Andhra Pradesh. My caste certificate is from West Godavari district. So from where I have to take caste certificate for my children.
21st January 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

IF FATHER DID NOT HAVE CAST CERTIFICATE, AND ALSO IN BLOOD RELATION NO BADY HAVE IT THEN HOW DID GET THAT CHILD?
24th May 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

CAN I USE MY CASTE CERTIFICATE WHICH IS FROM ANDHRA PRADESH AND MY CASTE IS SC(HARIJAN) CAN I USE IT IN MAHARASHTRA PLEASE TELL ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AT THIS NOMBER-9987700507 AND MY NAME IS LINGAM HANUMANTA YESHI
21st June 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in delhi?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-use-caste-certificate-rajasthan-maharashtra-478016.html#ixzz2WqBwvt5S
26th June 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra?

29th July 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am from Rajasthan and I want obc certificate from Maharashtra can I !
Plzz reply me fast...my self. MANOJ..
2nd August 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I born in delhi but my father from uttar Pradesh now my father not more but I have to do govt. job so I needed sc certificate. From uttar Pradesh I can make it very easly but it is suitable for job in delhi.
24th November 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am the resident of the district of Maharashtra, during army service, my last posting was at Golconda in 2006 and left the service in 2010. till 2013 i am residing in Hyderabad i.e from 08 years for childrens education. Already the Caste certificate [ sc] of my childrens having made from sub divisional officer Maharashtra. Can I use that certificate in Andhra pradesh for education facilities and SC reservations in Andhra Pradesh.
27th February 2014, 06:55 PM
ashishbalje

Hi,
I am an SC caste student but I am unable to enjoy the benefits of it, I have been issued the SC caste certificate from my native place Andhra pradhesh and a certificate from Mumbai tahisildar office stating as an sc caste student, .But as per my college the document is not sufficient as they told me to bring Maharashtra validity certificate. Iam born in Mumbai only and staying in Maharashtra from past 15 years could you please help me in this case what do I need to do if I Have to enjoy the benefits of being an SC student in maharashtra and wherein I can apply any where i.e for any education in college, jobs, Even in paying the fees of any course in college or institute and getting eligibility criteria in case of reserved seats etc . I would be highly obliged if you response as soon as possible. Thank you
17th June 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am from andhrapradesh I have got obc certificate from there can I get
admission in Maharashtra
20th June 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Bro i have also the same problemif u got the solution then plz plz plz give me the ans of that obc problem email me on [email protected]
29th June 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I am from uttar pradesh having caste certificate issued from uttar pradesh. i have been staying in maharashtra for the last 43 years. my children have caste certificates issued from maharashtra on the basis of my caste certificate. how to they get admissions in technical colleges of maharashtra.
12th August 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Could i use my karnataka state obc certificate for admision in mbbs course in maharastra state because i complited my study upto 12th in maharastra state will i get obc reservation benifits
19th October 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

can I use my kerala OBC certificate for admission in B Tech course in maharashtra state
19th October 2014, 01:09 AM
rajanr061

is obc certificate of kerala valid in maharashtra for education in btech and further studies.......????
20th October 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have been issued obc certificate from delhi on the basis of my sister' s obc certificate of Rajasthan. This cast is not listed in delhi obc list. My certificate of obc is valid or not for Delhi Govt.jobs
25th October 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I've domicile certificate of maharashtra.
I'm doin final engg from mumbai.
I'd completed all prev qualifications from mumbai.
but my birthplace is rajasthan.and even NC-obc certi from rajasthan
am i eligible for maharashtra mba cet reservation seats
26th October 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

26th October 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

26th October 2014, 12:07 AM
bittusoni

12th November 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Bangalore since 1st Std. now i am in class XI , can i use west bengal caste certificate in Karnataka entrance ?
Saptadeep
12th November 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Since my 1st Std. i am staying in bangalore , now i am in class XI going to appear CET 2015 can i use caste certificate of west bengal in Karnataka ?
12th November 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i am staying Bangalore since my birth and i have caste certificate from my home Orrisa can i use the same certificate and get SC benefit in Karnataka
16th November 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am leaving in ghaziabad uttar pradesh and am going to apply for sc certificate for up.. So my ques is if i got my sc certificate than may i apply for govt jobs from other states like delhi...? Pls reply me its urgent.... U may reply from mail.. My mail id is.... [email protected]
17th November 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Actually I am student of West bengal of class 12 and I have central obc caste certificate . Can I use it for iit jee purpose in West bengal.
Please reply fast. I will highly obliged.
[email protected]
9th February 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have domicile certificate in Maharashtra and OBC certificate from up can I take advantage of quota by it in Maharashtra and central government jobs.
11th May 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i have a caste certificate of obc of uttarpradesh but i am staying in jharkhand for last more than 10 years can i use this certificate in jharkhand
1st June 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I was born in Maharashtra and I live Maharashtra since I born but, I have a obc cast certificate of uttar Pradesh,so can I use the same certificate in Maharashtra for engineering admission.
11th June 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I have caste certificate of rajasthan but i study in maharashtra so is it valid in maharashtra
17th July 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i use the Caste Certificate of Tamilnadu in Maharashtra I have - Mumbai domicile Cert also .
5th October 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have been issued SC Certificate form Delhi 30 years ago when I was leaving in Delhi. From last 15 year I am leaving in Mumbai and working in Cental Govts. . Now I want to issue SC certificate of my childern from Maharastra State. But they are deniying me to issue SC certificate for my childern from Maharastra State. Can I be eligible to issue certificate for my childern or not?
11th October 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is Kumar Niraban I borned in Mumbai in 1992. My question is i have a rajsthan SC caste certificate still am I eligible to apply for goverment jobs in Rajsthan because i bornrd in mumbai completed my all studies in mumbai only but i want to get government job in Rajsthan State.
Kindly reply whether it is possible or not.

You can also email me to [email protected]
16th October 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I completed my total study in telangana up to 12 th.I have voter I'd card in Maharashtra. Is I comes under reservation for medical entrance exam. I have only voter I'd card from Maharashtra
7th February 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am non creamy obc from uttar pradesh. Can I use my obc certificate in Delhi university
8th June 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

My son having one certificate of Tamil and.ia it valid I Karnataka state since we have shifted to karnataka
20th June 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have caste certificate of Gujarat and from 6yrs im staying in maharashtra and my caste certificate is being not valid here. So is there any rule of not being valid of other state.
21st June 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have karnataka sc caste certificate and I studied 6th to 12th in maharastra now iam taking admission in diploma in reserved quotes it is valid . Pl suggest me.
1st December 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I have a caste certificate of sc of Bihar state..my caste is dusadh..my birth place is also Bihar..but when I was 1year old my father have got job in Gujarat..and after that my family lives in Gujarat..
I have completed my whole study and graduation from Gujarat only but in UR category.. becouse there no any dushadh caste available..and not counted in SC category..so I have give all exams in UR category only.. after completion of my graduation..we have issued SC certificate of dushadh caste from Bihar..
Now I don't know..is this certificate can be counted valid if I'm applying for any government job?? Could I get benefits in govt job having this certificate?? And if it not be counted valid..then what should i have to do for make it valid?? To get benefits in jobs?? Pls reply me I'm in big confusion.. though I'm in SC category I haven't get any benefits in my education.. now I want to get benefits in govt job..which is my right also..
So plz help to solve this problem
Thank you!
18th December 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I have OBC certificate of Rajasthan . But now I have to apply JEE entrance examination from Maharashtra .Can I select OBC category I n form of exam
24th December 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE AN OBC CASTE CERTIFICATE OF TAMIL NADU BUT I WANT TO GET ADMISSION THROUGH OBC CATEGORY FROM NEET EXAM IN MUMBAI CAN I
28th December 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I belong to Paswan caste which is under SC category in Bihar but I lived in Haryana and finished my 10 th and 12 th from haryana. My caste is not found in haryana. How I get the SC certificate ????
8th January 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i use utter pardesh caste certificate in maharashtra i have live in maharashtra paste 25 years can i use the certificate in maharashtra state in entrrence exame
23rd January 2017, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

I belong to bagdi cast from West Bengal but it is not in Sc list in Delhi. How can I apply for sc Certificate in delhi.
1st February 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

My father is a police officer in telangana state since 22 years, but my father is from Maharashtra because my grandfather belongs to Maharashtra, so my father didn't have cast certificate of telngana state .
Now we get the cast certificate from the year of 2012,
I want to know that is this cast certificate is valid to apply me for telangana govt sector jobs
2nd February 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a schedule caste domicile of Chattisgarh state appearing for CBSE 12th in 2017 however my caste certificate is from Andhra Pradesh state. Will I be considered on schedule caste category for Neet 2017?
22nd February 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am from West Bengal and have all my identity proof, school l, college certificate of this this.. And I have a caste certificate from Bihar. Can I apply for bank jobs with other state caste certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?