8th August 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a air hostess without getting trained from any academy?

Is it possible to become a air hostess without getting trained from any academy? What is the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thank you!

9th August 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a air hostess without getting trained from any academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to become a air hostess without getting trained from any academy? What is the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thank you!
No, it is not possible to become a air hostess without having training.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
9th August 2015, 09:10 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to become a air hostess without getting trained from any academy?

* Yes ! of course it is possible but you should posses the requirements of becoming hostess.
-> You should be natural and helpful.
-> Posses minimum communication skills.
-> Having catchy interaction .
-> Discipline and good dress manner
-> Having respect towards everybody .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?