1st July 2011, 12:56 AM
thelaeeba

Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?

Sir i have completed my B.COM , B.Ed. but now i have to become a psycologist?
so is it possible for me to be a psycologist?
plz, also give details about the colleges in mumbai offering the subject psycology.

6th January 2012, 07:37 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?

I think a B.Com or a B.ed student can do psychology course and for taking admission in a Mumbai college then you have many choices like:

B.A. Psychology Colleges in Mumbai

1. Kelkar Education Trust's Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College of Arts, Science & Commerce
2.Sophia College
3.Rizvi College Of Arts, Science & Commerce
4.Wilson College
5.Smt. P.N. Doshi Ladies College of Arts
6.V.E.S. College of Arts Science & Commerce
7.Seth N.K.T. Thanawala College of Commerce

from all these you can select any of the college.
thank you.
6th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?

I HAVE DONE BCOM AND NOW WANT TO PURSUE PSYCHOLOGY AS MAIN SUBJECT PLEASE GUIDE AS I WANT TO TAKE IT AS CARRIER
4th January 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed B.com and now i am v.much interested in studying pshycology. Since i hv got a kid, i would like to take part time course in phsycology. Pls suggest me about the same in bangalore along with eligibility, fees and age limit? for general category student
4th January 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I completed B.com in the year 1999 after that i was working as PA. Now i hv got a kid , So i am very much
interested in studying psychology? pls suggest me part time college or distance education college in bangalore and
also the fees for the same? Also let me know the jobs after completion of psychology along with salary ? ASAP
30th January 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have recently finished my b.com degree. and I really want to continue my further studies in psychology field. I am also from poor backgrounds. so can you please suggest me some of the colleges name which is suitable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?