19th June 2016, 12:46 AM
Danroshan

Is it possible to change course from Mechatronic Engineering to Marine Engineering?

Is it possible to change course from Mechatronic Engineering to Marine Engineering? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow to change the course now? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  6. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  7. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  10. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  11. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  12. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  13. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  14. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  15. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  16. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?