18th June 2016, 05:58 PM
amudhamanoj

What should I do after completion of B.Sc Mathematics course?

What should I do after completion of B.Sc Mathematics course? I am in the final year now. Can you please provide me the next steps which I need to follow next? It will be helpful if you can suggest me the right steps next. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  2. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  3. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  4. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  5. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  6. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  8. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc?
  9. How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics
  10. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  11. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  12. Which Technical course can I choose after completion of B.Sc Mathematics with 55%?
  13. What type of jobs are available to apply after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  14. Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?
  15. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  16. What to do after 12th standard to do Ph.D in Maths in future? -- [New]
  17. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  18. What are the options available in merchant navy after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?
19th June 2016, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Sc Mathematics course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amudhamanoj View Post
What should I do after completion of B.Sc Mathematics course? I am in the final year now. Can you please provide me the next steps which I need to follow next? It will be helpful if you can suggest me the right steps next. Awaiting for the response.
You have completed B.Sc in Mathematics, So yu are eligible for below given masters degree courses.

1.M.Sc in Mathematics

2.MCA

3.MBA

4.M.Sc in CS/IT/Electronics

5.M.S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?